When we are using WordPress, most of us are looking to create a site that is visually appealing and interesting, as well as easy to use without the difficult of having to delve into the coding side to gain this great web design. The Google Fonts WordPress Plugin now makes this possible and quite simple with a bit of work with Font Manager and with just a few clicks.
Google Fonts Plugin Features
- You have over 600 fonts to choose from.
- You can preview your Google Fonts without refreshing the page right in the WordPress Customizer.
- This plugin automatically enqueues all stylesheets for your chosen Google Font.
- You can use with any WordPress theme; no coding required.
- This plugin automatically updates with the latest fonts.
- There is seamless WordPress integration
- It has a custom WordPress Customizer control that is only available with this plugin
How to Install the Google Fonts Plugin
The installation process is very easy. Follow the steps below and you’ll be a Google Fonts-using master in no time!
- Download the plugin
- Unzip the package and upload to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory or upload in the admin area.
- Log into WordPress and navigate to the “Plugins” panel.
- Activate the plugin labeled “Easy Google Fonts”.
- You’re done!
See also: Best Image Editor Tools that are Free
Why Are Plugins Important?
What we want is more traffic for our websites, right? If you are using a WordPress site, there are plenty of plugins out there to assist you to rank high in Google. Click here for a few more of the best WordPress plugins to boost your search rankings.
More posts you might like: