It’s official. June 30, 2012, is Social Media Day San Diego.
Social media has been breaking down barriers of traditional media outlets and establishing a more social dialogue. We’re constantly adding various connections and expanding our digital networks.
Social Media Day is an opportunity to merge the online world and your local reality; it’s a chance to connect and engage offline with those that you do online. Social media is about creating and fostering lasting relationships, and that’s exactly what this event aims to achieve. Social Media Day reduces the noise and clutter from all of your online profiles and places an emphasis on your local community.
Be a part of the social media revolution as it continues to unfold, and be there to participate in the live, Minglestream tweetwall to interact with others in attendance.
Tips Before Attending Social Media Day San Diego
- RSVP if possible (not necessary)
- Remember the hashtag for the event: #SMdaySD
- Start connecting with those planning to attend today!
- “Like” Social Media Day San Diego on Facebook
- Follow Social Media Day San Diego on Twitter: @SMdaySD